We will spend some time each day refining our dance and theater skills as well, as they are critical parts of the development of any circus artist.
If you have questions about the curriculum or staffing of advanced camp, feel free to contact email@example.com.
Enrollment in the Performance Intensive Program is limited to 24 students. Students will have a great deal of individual attention with our staff of professional circus teachers.
Advanced camp is open to ages 8+ who are either:
- In PSCA’s Preparatory Performance Program (P4)
- Level 3 or higher
- Have experience in gymnastics, cheer, circus, parkour or another discipline (by instructor permission only, email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The day begins at 9:00 am and ends at 3:00 pm, with drop-off no earlier than 8:45 am
* $100 (or your deposit) for each of your camp sessions is non-refundable and cannot be transferred as a credit.
* Your tuition (minus your $100 deposit) is refundable up to May 4th.
* You will receive a 50% credit of the tuition (minus your deposit) if you cancel between May 5th and June 1st.
* Sorry no refunds or credits for cancellations made after June 1st.
$795 per camper for each YOUTH 2-week session • $395 per camper for each JUNIOR 1-week session
* A $100 deposit per camp enrollment is due when you register, with the remaining balance due on or before May 4th
* Enroll a sibling or enroll in multiple sessions and get $25 OFF your total enrollment.
Promo Code: multi2018
Cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding registration, please contact the office at (215)-849-1991.