Project Manager - Talent Coordinator
We are looking to hire a Talent Coordinator / Manager. Must be well-versed in Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Word. We are looking for a well-organized, self-motivated individual who is excited about being a part of making people smile. Looking to fill seasonal positions starting in September 2022 - December 2022
We are looking specifically for those with a place to reside in Indianapolis IN, San Antonio TX, Tampa FL and Central Atlantic Coast of Florida for seasonal projects.
Odd-o-Ts’ Entertainment is a small, family-based business and high-quality production company. We produce a wide range of guest-appropriate, delightful entertainment for theme parks, performing arts centers, museums, festivals, and special events.
Typical Duties include:
• Assisting with audition logistics and operations
• Creating talent schedules and uploading into online scheduling platform
• Creating and updating show flows or set matrix as needed
• Providing onsite talent coordination services for clients and events
• Installing replacement talent or reworking show grids due to absences
• Communicating event or show information to talent
• Maintaining show quality and creative direction by watching performances and delivering feedback to cast
• Assisting in client communications and meeting minutes
• Serving the project as the liaison between the client and Odd-o-Ts’ as needed
• Completing incident and injury reports to be submitted to Company Manager
• Closing out time sheets and prepare reports for payroll
• Assisting with travel requests when needed
• Helping to train assistant talent coordinators
This is a part time/ seasonal, hourly position starting at $20 per hour.
• Theme Park or Live Theatre Stage Management or Coordinator Experience
• Ability to work flexible hours - nights, weekends, holidays
• Empathetic toward individuals but resolute in making sure the show goes on
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and/or G Suite and not afraid of smart phone technology
• Possess excellent communication skills; highly motivated; can accept direction easily
• Friendly and personable with great communication and CSR skills
• Passionate for having fun and avoiding drama
• Reliable transportation
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
Odd-o-Ts’ Entertainment is an equal-opportunity, drug-free employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
Though we’d like to call every applicant to learn more about them, time does not allow us to. The more detail you can provide in your response as to your qualifications, the better. Be sure to include your resume, phone number, and your email address so we can reach you.
We are sure you will find Odd-o-Ts’ Entertainment an amazing company to work with and look forward to hearing from you.