Call for Sponsors Angular Australia Conf 2018
Angular Conf Australia is a conference dedicated to learning and mastering Angular - world’s most popular web development platform for building web and mobile applications. Our talks and workshops will be mostly about Angular and other technologies related to the Angular framework. Our goal is to strengthen the Angular community in Australia and New Zealand by bringing it together, while inspiring and learning from each other. Nothing fuels collaboration like meetings in real life.
The conference is scheduled for the June 22nd, 2018 in Melbourne, Australia. This event will gather 200+ front-end developers. It will also be the largest Angular conference hosted in Australia and New Zealand.
Angular Conf Australia is a community-driven event organized by Angular Melbourne - one of the largest web development communities in Australia.
Why is it worth it to sponsor Angular Conf Australia?
- Your brand awareness withing IT community
- Access to the best talents in the industry
- New customers and early adopters: at Angular Conf Australia you will meet experienced front-end developers and people who are fascinated by modern web technologies, who are constantly pursuing new thoughts and ideas. Angular community is motivated to try out new frameworks and new ideas. Our attendees have the potential to be early adopters and dream customers.
What you get?
- Direct access to 200+ front-enders
- Venue to advertise your business among the attendees
- Acknowledgements and visibility at Angular Melbourne meetups: we run monthly meetups, each attended by over 200 developers
- Opportunity to touch base with the community about your products or new ideas
- Information about coming trends in Web and Mobile technologies
By partnership we mean all non-financial help on organizing the event (promotion, providing some services, delivering some products, etc).
Would you like to
How could we contact you?
Your phone number
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service