2020-2021 NJHA Director Application
As a Director for the Nebraska Junior Hereford Association you'll be a part of a team that leads the state association. Directors serve as role models for our younger members. They participate in discussions regarding NJHA issues. Directors volunteer for and follow through with duties involved in planning, organizing and carrying out all Junior Hereford activities.
Director Requirements (taken from NJHA by laws):
- Must be at least 14 years of age as of January 1 to apply.
- Must be a member of the NJHA for two (2) years.
- All meetings are mandatory for the directors with the exceptions of family matters, adverse weather conditions, or a school related required event. Directors having problems attending meetings must notify the President or an Advisor before the meeting.
- If these requirements are not met by current directors it will result in a one-year suspension from the board of directors. In one year, the individual will be able to re-run for another term.
- NJHA advisors will review director attendance and participation and will make judgments on suspensions.
- Application Process Requirements. Individuals applying for the board must turn in a completed application that includes, but is not limited to: name, age, contact information, and parental signature. The application will be made available to junior members prior to the annual meeting.
- Each director serves a three (3) year term. However, if a director’s term ends within their last three years of being a Nebraska Junior Hereford Association Member, then that director may reapply for a shortened term.
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact one of the NJHA Advisors:
Marie Farr - 308-233-7804
Donna Steckel - 308-214-0202
Carrie Ourada - 402-870-1734
Cam Ourada - 402-680-5205
Wade or Michelle Pearson - 308-340-6498
Age as of January 1
Are your parents supportive of your application to become an NJHA Director?
Are you able and willing to meet the requirements as set above?
Why do you want to be a director for the Nebraska Junior Hereford Association?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service