MSA Zoom Yoga: Join a class!
Now Running Both online and in person!
What happens after we register?
You will be emailed a reminder each week before class with the zoom class link.
Classes will begin in Week 2 of semester, and continue until Week 10 - classes may continue after this date depending on instructor availability , they will update registered students throughout the semester.
What do I need to have for this class?
Online Zoom classes:
- A computer with a camera
- Internet Access
- Zoom software has been downloaded and an account has been made prior to the first class
- A safe and comfortable space to do yoga
Do I need to show myself in the zoom session?
- We understand that it can be intimidating for some, so please feel free to turn off your camera, BUT we do expect that you are following along while you are tuned in :)
In Person classes
Some classes are moving to run in person at Clayton Campus!
The instructors will be in touch with you after you register, to find out who is interested in joining them in person
- For in person classes, you will need to bring your own Yoga mat, water bottle, and any other support equipment you may use
The Classes currently running for Semester 1 are:
Martial Yoga with Brijesh:
- Tuesday 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Yoga with Aadhya:
- Fridays 6pm-7pm
- Saturdays 12:30pm-1:30pm - Running In person at Clayton Campus
- Sundays 7am - Running in person at Clayton Campus
Meet The Instructors:
Aadhya is an internationally certified 200 hours yoga teacher, teaching regular monthly classes and special therapeutic modules to over 3000 participants in total. Currently, she is pursuing further qualifications in pre and post natal yoga as well as therapeutic and wellness yoga.
Brij is an instructor of Ziran Kung Fu and a senior student of Master Liu Deming. He has trained under many renowned martial arts masters in China and South-East Asia and has studied Shivananda yoga for 10 years. He has taught for many renowned educational institutes and has organised, attended and facilitated a number of martial arts and yoga workshops in Australia and overseas.
He will be running "Martial Yoga" sessions:
– a holistic practice of understanding body mechanics and movement dynamics. Martial Yoga is influenced by Martial Arts (Kung Fu and Silat), Qi Gong and Yoga, and brings together the concepts and principles of these practices. These classes include yoga-like stretching, strengthening and breathing exercises, body conditioning and short, flowing routines. We focus on developing and increasing strength, a solid foundation and structure, and increasing mobility.