SLU Dance Marathon Emerging Leader Application
What is an Emerging Leader? SLUDM's Emerging Leaders are students who are wanting to show their existing skills as well as cultivate the leadership skills of new members of Saint Louis University Dance Marathon. Emerging Leaders get to engage students who have a passion to help others and who believe in making miracles happen. This is a first step for students who desire to join the SLUDM and our movement as well as a position for those who are coming back and want to continue Leading and showing other fellow students as we like to say, "Why do you DM?" If you have any other questions about the application process, please contact Brittany Risko at
Emerging Leader Expectations:
1) Attend meetings on September 25th, September 29th, October 16th, October 30th, November 6th, and November 20th.
2) Complete canning and tabling shifts to spread the mission of SLUDM to SLU's campus and the Greater St. Louis area.
3) Meet the personal fundraising minimum. The minimum for 2019 is $240. The minimum can be adjusted based on personal circumstances.
4) Actively engage and assist in Miracle Maker recruitment and involvement throughout the year. This includes, but is not limited to, engaging Miracle Makers in smaller events, promoting the mission of Dance Marathon around campus and encouraging members of the SLU Community to join the cause.
5) Actively participate in other SLUDM related events and activities outside of weekly or bi-weekly meetings, such as family or Miracle Maker events.
6) Attend and actively participate in SLUDM 2019 on November 23rd.
Applications are due Friday, September 20th by 11:59pm through Google Forms. When applying, please make sure to be concise and carefully think through your answers. Not all applicants will receive a position, so please keep this in mind when you are filling out your application.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of SLU.