PLEASE NOTE: Auditions are only for those dancers who are intending on travelling to Dublin for the 2020 World Championships.
2. Each dancer must appear in person for audition.
3. First round auditions will be held on Saturday July 13th & Sunday July 14th at the AIO. Second round to be held on Monday October 7th in Canberra. Venue TBA.
4. Dancers selected to perform must be available to attend a five day workshop in Sydney from Monday January 20th to Friday January 24th 2020 inclusive.
5. Cost of the five day workshop will be $250. Payment will be required prior to commencement of the workshop.
6. Closing date for fully completed AIO Audition applications will be TUESDAY 30th APRIL 2019
7. A full completed application includes
(a) A signed letter of consent of parent or guardian if dancer is aged Under 18(b) a natural photo of applicant (c) submission of Google form
Requirements in Item 7(a) & 7(b) to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Dancers should bring along soft shoes and hard shoes
2. Girls are to be dressed in BLACK tight fitting dance clothes (eg: bike shorts, leotards, t-shirts, singlets, leggings, tights).
3. Boys are to be dressed in BLACK t-shirts, shorts or pants.
4. Long hair to be neatly tied back off the face.