• Have water available at all times
• Burn only in calm weather (winds < 10mph)
• Do not burn on roads or bike paths
• Do not leave the fire unattended at any time
• Completely extinguish your fire by dark.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BURN THE FOLLOWING:
• Household waste (trash, garbage, plastic, paper, cardboard, etc.)
• Construction materials (2x4s, plywood, boards, carpet, plastic, roofing materials, etc.)
• Any type of structure or building for the purpose of demolition
• Commercial or industrial waste products
• Any other material that would cause a public nuisance
NO PERMITS WILL BE ISSUED DURING A DNR BURNING BAN!
To receive a permit, please provide the following information: