By completing this form, you attest that:
1. Tanque Verde Unified School District (TVUSD) is providing an electronic device as an educational tool. The device is the property TVUSD. They are provided to assist students in carrying out school work and maintaining electronic communication with teaching staff and accessing educational related materials and information. The use of the device by any individual other than a TVUSD student is not allowed.
2. I have read and agree to abide by the Tanque Verde Unified School District Acceptable Use Policy on the appropriate use of technology-based devices and resources.
3. I understand that any violations of the above terms and conditions may result in disciplinary action and the revocation of my privilege to use technology-based devices and resources.
4. I understand that the electronic device content filtering only works on the TVUSD network. We cannot filter a home Internet connection.
5. I agree that neither Tanque Verde Unified School District nor its employees shall be liable for any harm resulting from the aforesaid risks.
6. I agree to allow my child to take the device home. I further agree that while at home the electronic device is a technological resource that will be used as an educational tool.
7. The device is the property of TVUSD. I agree that I will report theft, loss, and damage to the device to school administration immediately.
8. I understand that I will be responsible for compensating the Tanque Verde Unified School District for any necessary repairs or replacement for damage and/or loss of the electronic device due to negligence or abuse.
9. I understand that I must return the device to the school when my child no longer needs to use the device or at the end of the 2023-2024 school year, whichever comes first.
10. I have reviewed the entire Chromebook care presentation here: