Yes, I want to join the Anxious kids programme
Thank you for choosing to sign up to the "No Blame approach to parenting anxious kids"
You will go through this programme with your child. It will deliver permanent change in a way that is tailored to their unique issues, for a one off payment. You will receive live, on going personalised support from me as you work your way through the programme. If you have questions, ask them. The people who engage the most, get the most out of it.
The programme is delivered via emails. Please ensure you are capable of receiving and responding to emails for the next 2 weeks BEFORE you sign up. The programme can not be paused. Live support will only be provided if you are completing the programme in the 2 week window. The programme can be completed as many times as you want, with no additional cost. However you will only benefit from the live support the first time you run through it.
Please complete this form to begin the programme. To make sure I can keep track and provide the best support, your programme will always start on a Monday. You will get the first email on the first Monday after I receive payment,
The programme is running at an introductory price of £75. Click on this link to make payment
Please tell me your child's age, gender and name
This Agreement sets out the terms and conditions relating to our work together. Pressing submit at the end is equivalent to acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. This is a self-paced programme. The programme provides a framework and it is up to you to follow it. Results will vary by individual. No guarantee of a results can be given.
2. Refunds can not be issued once the programme has started. The first email you receive marks the start of the programme.
3. These Terms are governed by the law of England & Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
4. Any downloads provided should not be listened to while doing any activity that requires focus and attention such as driving. Any such MP3 file provided is for the Client’s personal use and must not be lent, copied or sold under any circumstances.
5. This programme is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a doctor or other health-care professional.
7. As this programme is delivered by email, please make sure you check your spam folder, and if necessary, approve emails from
as trusted. Please check spam/junk folders before contacting me if you have not received the email. I can not take responsibility for any difficulties you may have in receiving me emails, although I will do my best to help in any way I can
8. If you are unable to complete the programme within the 2 weeks, you will be able to continue the programme in your own time, and benefit from all the changes. However live one-to-one support will not be provided if you complete the programme after the 2 week timeline has passed.
Enter your name to confirm agreement to the terms
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Think it, Change it.