University of Minnesota School of Dentistry Alumni Society
DIRECTIONS FOR FILLING OUT THIS NOMINATION FORM
Please read the criteria listed below carefully and provide only the pertinent information requested.
Submit the completed form by December 08, 2017. You can direct any questions to:
Emily Best, School of Dentistry Alumni Society
15-136 Moos Tower
515 Delaware Street SE
Minneapolis MN 55455
Criteria for Judging Distinguished Dental Hygiene Alumnus Award
1. Candidate must be a graduate of any of the University of Minnesota programs in Dental Hygiene
2. Participation, service, and leadership in the advancement of dental hygiene and dental health at the local, state, national level, or international level.
3. Participation and leadership in public service, community service, and/or civic affairs at the local, state, national level, or international level.
4. Participation and leadership in continuing education through study clubs and postgraduate courses, lectures, publications, research and/or teaching.
5. Dedication to the highest standards in the profession of dental hygiene.