University of Minnesota School of Dentistry Alumni Society
DIRECTIONS FOR FILLING OUT THIS NOMINATION FORM
Please read the criteria listed below carefully and provide only the pertinent information requested.
Attachments should be 3-5 pages in length. Please note that attachments that exceed 5 pages will not be accepted for committee review.
Submit the completed form by December 08, 2017. You can direct any questions to:
Erin Elliott, School of Dentistry Alumni Society 15-136 Moos Tower515 Delaware Street SE Minneapolis MN firstname.lastname@example.org
Criteria for Judging Distinguished Dental Hygiene Alumni Award
1. Candidate must be a graduate of any of the University of Minnesota programs in Dental Hygiene
2. Participation, service, and leadership in the advancement of dental hygiene and dental health at the local, state, national level, or international level.
3. Participation and leadership in public service, community service, and/or civic affairs at the local, state, national level, or international level.
4. Participation and leadership in continuing education through study clubs and postgraduate courses, lectures, publications, research and/or teaching.
5. Dedication to the highest standards in the profession of dental hygiene.