Camp Wildcraft High School Guide-in-Training Application Form 2020
The valued role of Camp Wildcraft ‘s GITs is to help our camp realize its mission of
“Growing creative, curious, confident & caring kids who feel at home in nature.”
Our GITs support our team and have a great experience by:
• Bringing their strengths, interests and skills to Camp Wildcraft each day.
• Assisting with setting up and creating an inspiring and exciting environment for camp activities and programs.
• Being a caring and attentive friend and guide for our Wildcrafters.
• Having fun, and learning new things themselves, by participating in all of our art and nature activities.
• Receiving 35 hours of community service credit, if needed, each week.
What we expect:
• One week commitment so our campers can really get to know you
• Being a good role model for our campers
• Good communication with the staff team
• Whole-hearted participation
PARENTS MUST COMPLETE THE CAMP WILDCRAFT GIT PARENT/GUARDIAN PARTICIPATION WAIVER
How did you hear about the Guide in Training Program?
At which camp location would you like to be a GIT?
King Gillette Ranch, Calabasas (9 weekly sessions available)
The Sycamore School, Malibu (7 weekly sessions available)
Highland Hall Waldorf School, Northridge (8 weekly sessions available)
Which session(s) would you like to be a GIT?
June 15-19--Calabasas and Malibu only
June 22-26--All sites
June 29- July 3--All sites
July 6-10--All sites
July 13-17--All sites
July 20-24--All sites
July 27-31-All sites
Aug. 2-7-- Calabasas and Northridge only
August 10-14-Calabasas and Northridge only
Date of Birth
Best email address to reach you
Your cell phone #
Parent/Guardian name, email and cellphone
Grade of school entering next school year
Name of high school attending. Note if home-schooled.
Have you ever attended summer camp?
Please look over our camp website at www.
. Why do you want to be a Guide-in-Training at Camp Wildcraft?
List any experiences you have had supervising kids (as a babysitter, volunteer, etc.)
As Camp Wildcraft is an art and nature camp briefly describe any experiences you have had in nature, art or with making things that you could share with our campers.
Tell us about any other skills or interests you could share wth our campers (for example: guitar playing, sports, drama, etc.)
IMPORTANT: I am aware that my parent/guardian needs to complete the separate Google Doc Waiver Form. Please check below.
yes, I will make sure my parent/guardian completes the waiver
We will be in touch with you after reviewing your application to set up a phone interview. THANKS for applying!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service