MEMBERSHIP DATABASE POLICY AGREEMENT (Completion Required for Access Approval)
This is an agreement between the Democratic Party of Hawaiʻi (DPH) and the member named below in the signature section.
● The membership information contained in the Membership Database is proprietary information belonging to
the DPH and DPH only.
● The membership information contained in the Email System is proprietary information belonging to the DPH
and DPH only.
● The Membership Database and Email System provided log in credentials may only be used by the individual
who has been granted access per the DPH Database Policy.
● The Membership Database may be used for looking up member information within the scope of that specific
user as set forth in the DPH Database Policy.
● The Email System may be used for contacting members within the scope of that specific user as set forth in
the DPH Database Policy.
● DPH member information may only be used for DPH activities or business, DPH information dissemination,
DPH supported events, polling of members to identify issues or obtain opinions to help develop local
platforms and policies for the Party.
● The Membership Database and/or Email System can only be used for the coordinated campaign for the
general election and in races where the Democrat is running unopposed after the filing deadline.
● The membership database may have deceased persons or persons who have moved, however, the data must
only be updated, never removed or deleted.
● Information about members within the membership database may not be sold or shared with any person or
entity outside of the DPH.
All Position Titles You Hold
By typing my full name below, I indicate that I understand the terms of this agreement and declare to have read the Membership Database Policy and adhere to the practices as an authorized user.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Democratic Party of Hawaii.