Language South Library Sign-Up Form
Complete this form to sign-up for a membership with our Language South multilingual lending library. We will set you up with an account on Librarika that will allow you to check out books and see what books we have available (
Our library includes:
○ More than 70 books in Spanish written especially for beginning and intermediate Spanish learners.
○ More than 50 illustrated children's books in Spanish.
○ A selection of more-advanced reading material including classics (like Don Quijote de La Mancha), books originally written in Spanish for young readers (like Los Futbolísimos), and popular titles translated from English (like the Spanish version of Diary of a Wimpy Kid).
○ Spanish/English dictionaries, textbooks, and other Spanish-learning texts.
○ A handful of books in other languages like Chinese, French, and German.
○ Books about language teaching, summer camp, and other topics.
The library is located in our Language South office at the Wheelhouse: 1216 E Main St. STE 215, Chattanooga, TN 37408.
Our regularly scheduled library hours for walk-ins are Mondays from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm and Fridays from 9:30 to 11:30. You can also email us to see if we can arrange another time for you to swing by. Furthermore, we have a public calendar that you can check to make sure that we're open on a day you want to come:
A $10 yearly membership allows you to check-out up to two books at a time for up to 3 weeks at a time, through May 15, 2019. You are eligible for a free membership if you've attended El Pueblo Spanish Camp or taken a class with Chattanooga School of Language in the past year. Please email us with your questions about the library at
Can we add your email address to our mailing list for occasional updates?
City, State, Zipcode
What is your preferred method of contact?
Please tell us a bit more about who you are.
I am signing up because I want to check out books for myself.
I am signing up because I want to check out books for my child(ren).
What kinds of books are you interested in borrowing?
What questions do you have for us?
How did you hear about Language South?
A membership costs $10 and this goes toward the purchase of new books as well as the replacement of damaged or lost books. Each membership is good through May 15th of the calendar year when the membership begins. The $10 is due the first time you check out a book each academic year(cash or check preferred; credit cards accepted). Anyone who either attended El Pueblo Spanish Camp or took a class at the Chattanooga School of Language in the past year may receive one free membership. Please be prepared to show a receipt for your class or camp to receive this benefit.
How will you pay for your membership?
I will pay when I come to pick up books for the first time.
The fee should be waived because this membership is for someone who was a student of CSL or a camper at a Language South camp in the past year.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Language South.