8:30am -10:00am - Build Highly Effective Teams Using Color Code Sciences
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review.
“85% of all job loss in a healthy economy is due to relationship differences rather than work performance” (www.colorcode.com). Understanding the relationship dynamics on your team will help avoid unnecessary conflict and turnover. In this course the participants will take the Color Code Personality Test. Unlike most other personality tests, Color Code focuses on motives, rather than behaviors. During this course we explore the four primary personality types, the relationships between these personality types, and how to use this information to build highly effective teams.
At the end of the session, participants should be able to:
• Identify and understand their Color Code
• Analyze not only what they do but why they do it
• Identify how to put teams together using the employee’s Color Code results and how team dynamics work
• Compare the motivators and drivers for each team member
• Promote successful relationships with internal and external customers
• Advocate for healthy relationships leading to effective organization dynamics
There is no fee to attend this session.
This form is for HR Professionals external to MCCCD to use for registration. MCCCD employees need to register using the Employee Learn Center course - HR PDS - DO - 02/27/2018.