Invitation Letter Request Form
Due to our limited staff capabilities and the high number of visa applicants, CCIH has set a strict policy for requesting visa assistance. Please read the policy at the link below:
before filling out the form.
THE LAST DAY TO REQUEST A VISA INVITATION LETTER IS FEBRUARY 17, 2020.
Steps to Requesting Visa Letter
1. Complete this form after reading the Visa Policy:
2. If you are not an employee of a member organization, you must have attended at least one CCIH Conference between 2015 - 2019 years to request a visa letter.
to confirm we have received your completed visa letter request.
4. Request an interview at your U.S. Embassy or Consulate AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE YOUR INVITATION LETTER. All interviews should take place by April 03, 2020.
5. Attend your interview and remember to bring your invitation letter.
6. Once your visa is approved and your passport is returned, please send us your visa number, flight itinerary, and conference payment by February 17, 2020.
Email any questions to
with the subject line : Visa Request Inquiry: [Your Name]
Tips For a Successful Visa Interview
- Request a visa interview as soon as you receive your invitation letter from CCIH. If you wait too long, you might miss our deadlines and will not be able to attend the conference.
- Request an interview that is before April 03, 2020.
- When you attend your interview, remember to bring your invitation letter from CCIH and any information that shows you are 1) a professional interested in the conference and 2) that you plan to return to your home country.
***It can take over TWO WEEKS for your visa to be approved after you apply. Start the process as soon as possible!***
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Christian Connections for International Health.