Hey Revelle Babe-To-Be!
It's time to RSVP for our biggest sample sale ever that’s happening on Friday, November 25 from 11 am to 6 pm. This year, we will have more than 50 sample gowns; our ready-to-wear Bash inventory; and all in-stock BLVD pieces and jewellery discounted by 50% off or more !
Here’s everything you need to know about the sample sale :
- Doors will open at 11:00 am on Friday, November 25.
- Appointments will be 1 hour in duration.
- Brides can bring 1 guest (no exceptions).
- First come, first served so the first three brides in line will go first, and so on.
- As each appointment is completed, the next person in line will go next.
- All sample gowns are to be sold in AS-IS condition meaning there may be alterations, repairs or dry cleaning at your own cost.
- All dresses and accessories purchased will be FINAL SALE (no refunds, no returns, no exchanges, no store credit).
- All purchases must be paid in full and taken home that day.
- There will be absolutely NO holds on any items.
- Doors will close at 4:00 pm and anyone in line before that time will be served.
Upon receipt of your completed RSVP form, we will send you a confirmation email along with a link to our White Friday Pinterest Board which will contain ALL of the sample gowns that will be part of the sale. Each gown will reflect the designer name, style, size and condition. There will also be sneak peeks of the gowns throughout the weeks prior to the sample sale so be sure to watch our Instagram stories.
Please note that the gowns are all sized differently, subject to each designers size chart. We strongly recommend taking your measurements before the sample sale as demonstrated here: https://bit.ly/3CBR9eo
, and checking each designer's sizing here: https://bit.ly/3FkfneX
. This will make it easier for you to determine which gowns you wish to try on. We typically recommend that you look no more than one size down and two or three sizes up from the size you measure at for each designer. Sometimes more can be done beyond this range, but you will need to liaise directly with an alterations specialist. If you're unsure about sizing, please don't worry as our stylists will guide you through the proper fit of each gown during the appointment and give you an idea of what needs to be done to ensure a better fit.
If you are interested in bridal accessories, please ensure that you manage your appointment time accordingly so that you don’t go over your 1 hour time slot, including selecting and paying for your gown and accessories.
We look forward to seeing you at our sample sale and can’t wait to help you find your dream dress…for less !
If you have questions about any of the options available, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
before you submit, so we can help you out!
xo, Team Revelle