THE LAW ON RENEWAL of the LMT license is in the Implementing Rules and Regulations of PD 856 -- DOH Administrative Order No. 2010-0034, Section 4. The LMT license expires every THREE YEARS. You must renew in the DOH REGIONAL OFFICE that has jurisdiction in your area of residence or place of work. If you do not renew after FIVE YEARS, your license will be cancelled and your name will be deleted from the DOH registry of Massage Therapists.
IF YOU NEED HELP regarding DOH LMT License renewal, please fill out this form and message Parthia Hihip on Facebook so we can advise you on what to do to renew your License. You will need to prepare the required documents for renewal. You can download the checklist form from here.
HiHiP (or your ATI) must authenticate your 30 credit units of continuing massage therapy education. ATIs can file the renewal application for you for a fee, but you will need to personally claim your new CoR and ID card when it is finished. The renewal office for Calabarzon is located within the QUIRINO MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER in Project 4, Quezon City (see map included in checklist). At the appointed date, claim your renewed license from the "Regulations, Licensing, and Enforcement Division" (RLED).
IF YOUR CLASSMATES NEED HELP, SHARE THIS HELPLINE WITH THEM:[ https://goo.gl/forms/JbMlmA0bEtbKso5B3 ]
2. COMPILE ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THE CURRENT YEAR.
* Request Parthia Hihip for the LICENSE RENEWAL CHECKLIST FORM.* If your COR and/or ID are lost or destroyed, you must issue a notarized Affidavit of Loss. * The Professional Tax is paid by all professionals at the beginning of each year. If your city or municipality does not issue a PTR for LMTs, you can obtain it from another city or municipality.* The Medical Certificate "for purposes of license renewal" should be obtained from a government physician.* Secure the appropriate work certification.
3. PAY THE FEE AND SUBMIT YOUR SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO A DOH REGIONAL OFFICE.
* Go to any DOH Regional Office. [ NB: DOH Central Office in Manila does not process license renewal. ]* Pay the Renewal Fee.* Submit all the required documents and certifications.* Note down the Release Date for your new license.
4. CLAIM RENEWED LICENSE FROM DOH REGIONAL OFFICE.
* Return to the DOH Regional Office on the Release Date and claim your new license.
IF YOU STILL NEED HELP,MESSAGE US at Parthia Hihip on Facebook andCLICK [ SUBMIT ] at the bottom of this help line.