The Intermodal Association of Chicago is seeking candidates
for our annual scholarship award program. The candidates
should meet the following criteria:
1. Candidate must have a direct family relationship to the sponsor,
such as spouse, child (including step and foster), or grandchild.
(Nieces, nephews, cousins, brothers or sisters are not eligible.)
2. Sponsor must be an active member of the Association for a
minimum of two consecutive years, including the year in which
an applicant applies for an award.
3. The candidate will be a full time student (defined as a minimum
of 12 credit hours per semester), enrolled in an accredited
university or junior college, and working towards a degree.
4. The candidate will be required to complete the attached
application. The application should be completed in its entirety
in order to receive full or even partial consideration.
5. A current or recent grade transcript (official or unofficial) is
required by Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors. Incoming
freshman will be required to furnish a course schedule upon
registration before the scholarship award will be disbursed.
6. Deadline for submission of completed applications
is June 15, 2018.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service