* Reviewers do NOT need to have a blog. You'll need to submit your review to Goodreads & at least one retail site, and fill out the completed tour form. You will have until the end of the tour to submit your links.
There will be a tour-wide Giveaway for hosts to post and share. (Hosts may also enter the giveaway)
SIGN-UPS CLOSE on March 20, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST.
'RES-Q Tyler Stop' is set in the small, rural, fictional town of Tyler Stop in Sonoma County, California, in the summer of 1968. Eleven year-old Weston Gregg is a bright, curious young man who loves animals and spending time in nature.
When Weston and his nine year-old sister, Wendy, discover some abandoned rabbits at the county fairgrounds, their goal is to save the stressed bunnies no matter what they have to do. Soon the siblings discover more and more need in their town for someone who will step up to take care of unwanted or injured animals. They decide to open an animal rescue organization on their family's rural property.
Weston faces some personal challenges during the story—racial prejudice targeting some of his friends, a serious injury caused by his own impulsive decision, and the on-going trauma of dealing with a same-gender bully at his school, Terry Orsini. With the support of his family, a new friend, his teacher, and his classmates and school friends, Weston faces the obstacles he encounters with courage, honesty, and integrity.
Unfortunately, one problem which simply will not go away is the school bully, Terry Orsini, who seems to be on a mission to make Weston's life as miserable and difficult as possible. Will Weston ever be able to relax and enjoy his life again? Will Weston always have to worry about what Terry has in store for him next?
1. Post a review or other approved content on your scheduled date.2. Share about the giveaway on your blog and social media outlets.3. Post a review on retail websites (Amazon, GoodReads, Barnes & Noble, Christian Book etc.)**unless you are only doing a guest post/interview4. Submit your completed link(s) in the form provided in the tour assets by the completion of the tour.
Tour assets will be sent out the week before tour starts.
PLEASE NOTE: 1. JustRead host team members still need to sign up if they want to be considered for this tour.
2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot on the tour. Selected hosts will be contacted via email within 5 days of the end of sign ups.
3. All stops are required to be live on their respective blogs at their assigned date by 12:00 PM EST.
4. For reviews that may be included in stops, IF you received the book for free, according to Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising," you must state on your review that you received a complimentary copy of the book and that a positive review is not required.