The 5-month fellowship program provides:
• 7 courses in Business Administration from the School of Continuing Studies at Georgetown University
• Scheduled rotations within different areas of the bakery and nonprofit.
• Learning lab series with guest speakers discussing lessons learned running a business, workshops on resumes, and specialized courses on telling your story.
• Networking opportunities with business leaders both inside and outside of the program.
• Intangible skills that are valuable in the civilian workplace.
• Post 9/11 Military Veteran with service-connected disability, Caregiver; Spouse;
• Eager to learn and engage in professional development
• Preparing for a career in the civilian workforce
• Able to provide his or her own transportation to and from the bakery and school
Required Documentation - submit to email address: email@example.com
1. DD214 (or equivalent documentation of current service)
2. VA documentation (with disability percentage noted, or for those pursuing VA rating, the letter stating your application is under review)
3. Letter of Recommendation from a job related supervisor