Terms and Conditions
*All general warranties apply from the date of purchase/delivery. Warranty for home composter only covers spare parts and labour charges for manufacturing defects. A charge will be made on any service repair or replacement after the warranty period.
1. Kindly register the warranty by filling in the warranty registration form online.
2. Warranty is only eﬀective for products purchased from Thriving Weeds Pte Ltd.
3. This warranty is not applicable to products provided in housing development projects.
4. Only Thriving Weeds and its authorised service contractors are authorised to provide repair / related services during the warranty period.
5. The purchaser is required to present original proof of purchase document (official receipts, delivery order, sales invoice) when making a request for servicing.
6. Under the following circumstances, parts and labour will be chargeable even during the warranty period. The warranty will not be applicable:
A) when the serial number of the product has been altered, tampered with or removed;
B) when the product has been tampered with, or has been subject to misuse, or damage due to customer negligence or damage while in transit.
C) when the product has not been installed, maintained or operated in accordance with instructions given by Thriving Weeds.
D) when the product has undergone repairs, modiﬁcations, or dismantled by the purchaser or any third party without prior written approval by Thriving Weeds.
E) for defects caused by abnormal voltage or in-coming power supply from a generator.
F) for defects caused by ﬁre, lightning, electrical disturbance, negligence, accidents and other natural disasters or due to deviation from the recommended application and installation.
G) for defects caused by household pests such as lizard, rat, cockroach, etc.
H) for defects caused by chemical reaction, excessive heat, excessive dust or corrosive surroundings
I) for components parts (including accessories) which require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear and tear.
J) for external parts including without limitation cabinet, knobs, hoses and joints, against damage, scratches and ageing.
damage, scratches and ageing.
7. Warranty will be void if the product is being operated without Thriving Weeds genuine or Thriving Weeds recommended parts.
8. Unless authorised in writing by Thriving Weeds, this warranty will not be applicable if the product is used for commercial application such as hotel/hostel, oﬃce, restaurant & others
9. Thriving Weeds liability under this warranty is limited to repairing and / or replacing defective products only. The warranty does not cover any losses and damages caused directly or indirectly by the products.
10. Thriving Weeds reserves the right to impose additional charges or may refuse to attend to any products installed locations which are inaccessible and / or hazardous to its service agents.
11. Diagnostic tests on the product may be conducted by Thriving Weeds to ascertain the cause or reason of the failure/defect. Thriving Weeds’ decision on all claims, including without limitation whether there is a defect in the Product, the cause of failure/defect, validity of the warranty and what remedy is to be provided, shall be conclusive and you agree to abide by such decision. Products with valid warranty subsisting will upon repair or replacement continue to be warranted for the remaining of its warranty period, or for a period of ninety (90) days from the completion of repair or replacement, whichever is longer.
12. If the product or parts in the product requires repair, Thriving Weeds may, at its sole option and discretion, repair, and the replacement part or product will become your property, replace or exchange it with an equivalent product or parts that is new or refurbished. Repaired, replaced or exchanged part or product will continue to retain the replaced parts or product that is exchanged during service as its property to be under warranty for the remaining Product warranty period but for a period of not less than ninety (90) days.
13. Decision by Thriving Weeds on all questions pertaining to complaints as results of defects, either workmanship or material shall be conclusive.
14. No person, by dealer / company is authorised to change, modify or extend the terms of these warranties in any manner.
15. The purchasers shall have no claim under this warranty in respect of personal injury, damage to property or consequential damage.
16. Thriving Weeds reserves the right to reject the warranty claim for non-observance of clauses 3, 5, 6 and 7.