Summer Teachers Institute - Professional Development Camp
Work with experts using the Arts to explore the Creative Process of Teaching! Educators from Colorado College, UCCS, and Pikes Peak Community College will team up with Teaching Artists to engage you in :
• Training with Visual Thinking Strategies for all Content Areas; understanding the role and uses of Arts Integration;
• Turning S.T.E.M. education into S.T.E.A.M education;
• Culturally Relevant Teaching
• Connecting to regional resources (CS Philharmonic, Ormao Dance, Pikes Peak MakerSpace. Cool Science and more)
• 32 hours Continuing Education Certification. 2 hours of College Credit available.
JUNE 1 - 5 8:30am to 3:30pm Monday thru Thursday; 8:30 - 1:30 on Friday. Institute will be held at Imagination Space and adventures will include activities at the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center, Manitou Art Center, Pikes Peak MakerSpace and El Pomar's Penrose House.
Coffee, tea and breakfast goodies at 8:00am. Sessions begin at 8:30.
Due to diverse dietary needs, we ask you to bring your lunch or plan to purchase a lunch at one of the nearby eateries.
Your name (First and Last)
Your Mailing Address
Personal Home Email Address
School Email address
What is your role in education
Teaching Artist (not based within a school)
What grade level(s)
What Subjects do you teach
I want to sign up for College Credit
You may pay on the first day of the Summer Institute)
more info please
Summer Institute Fees
Please select appropriate rate below
Team of 2 or more teachers from same school after May 1 $225
Regular Rate $300
Credit Card ( we will send a PayPal invoice. You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay via PayPal invoice)
Bill my school at the following email address...
School Email Address for invoice
Is there anything else you want us to know?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Imagination Celebration.