Fall 2021 Mini-Grant Application Form
The purpose of this mini-grant is to encourage the Rotary Clubs of District 7930 to do a Service project in cooperation with their local Interact Club. The grant is intended to reinvigorate the Interact Clubs, as they return to high school this fall from a very difficult year of remote-learning.
• The grant is a reimbursement grant – $100 maximum to each club and only one grant per club
• All promotions, materials, and messaging used should meet the Rotary International Branding Standards. A member of the Public Image Committee will assist you, if needed.
• Alcohol is disqualified from district fund reimbursement eligibility.
• Your Rotary Club must be the official sponsor of the Interact Club at your high school.
• All receipts and invoices must show evidence of payment between September 1 and December 15, 2021.
• When required, the club will send a wrap-up report to be completed by the December 15, 2021 deadline. All documents, receipts and invoices should be submitted together. Electronic submission via email is preferred.
September 1, 2021 - grants submission opens
Notice of acceptance or denial will be on a first come basis as applications are received
December 15, 2021 – all projects and/or events must be completed. Receipts and a photo are submitted to the Mini-Grants Committee for reimbursement
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS
Please complete the following application.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Rotary Club of
Boston Evening Downtown
Description of Project
Primary Contact Name
Primary Contact Email
Primary Contact Phone
Total Project Cost
Amount of Reimbursement Requested (max. 100)
Club President's Signature (please type your name in ALL CAPS to signify your electronic signature)
Club President's Email
Club President's Phone
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of falk.us.