Hwy 101 - Indian Food Order Form (Shivani's Kitchen)
Shivani’s Kitchen is an Indian kitchen, run by a family who came to Canada 9 years ago. Currently, we run a take-out restaurant in the Seaport farmers market and were a regular vendor last year at the Annapolis Farmers Market, Kentville, and Windsor farmers market.
Shivani with the help of her mother, Rani, makes gourmet Indian spice blends using family recipes. For people's convenience, we have started making ready to use sauces too. Both the spices and sauces are Salt-Free and Gluten-free.
We will be bringing our pre-packaged food straight from the restaurant. We have two pickup location at this time;
1. Annapolis Valley Farmers Marke during the market hours,
2. The parking lot of 550 Main St, Wolfville between 12 pm to 1 pm
1. Curries are sold individually and come in a 16-ounce cup
2. Spices are in 50gm bottles
3. Sauces are 200 ml containers and are frozen
The last date to place your order is Fridays at 2 pm. If you have any questions you can call the restaurant at (902) 482 - 7714.
You can pay for your order by;
1. Sending an etransfer
2. Using a credit card
3. Cash on Delivery (Exact change please, and we round up to the nearest zero)
This form will give you the option to choose either of the payment methods and we will reach out to you with payment details based on your choice once your order has been reviewed.
You can use this form to place your order, view available items, and their prices in the subsequent sections.
Page 1 of 10
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service