When entering beers into each respective category, please reference a base style for each entry at http://www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com/the-competition/beer-styles.
If you would like to enter the competition, please look over the following details:
• In order to enter your brews into the competition, a representative from your brewery must be present at the Brew Fest.
• You may enter a total of four beers in the competition, in any or all of the categories.
• We will be judging all beers on the evening of Friday, July 12th. To participate, we must have 4) 12 ounce bottles, 2) 20 ounce bottles or 1) growler of each beer you are entering in the competition delivered to Altitude by noon on Friday, July 12th. If you won’t be in town to deliver your beer to us by Friday afternoon, please let us know so we can arrange for delivery of your beer.
• Please consider pouring the beer you are entering into the competition at the Brew Fest on Saturday. If you win, you’ll want to showcase your award winning brews!
• Also, If you are a certified judge or professional brewer and interested in judging the competition beers on Friday, July 12th, please contact Pat Root at email@example.com or 307-351-0229 so he can provide you with more information.
Categories include: American IPA (Follows BA guidelines for style )European Lager (Any beer of European origin)Belgian Beers (Any beer of Belgian origin)Fruit Beer (Any beer with the inclusion of fruit flavor.)
Winners will be announced the evening of July 12th