HOLIDAZE Exhibition at JTAG
Now that the whirlwind of the HWY 62 Open Studio Arts Tours is over and we completed the move out of Gallery 62 it's time to get ready for the HOLIDAZE - our annual exhibition of artsy gifts for the giving season all for sale for $200 and under. Interested in participating? Fill out this google form. Please email
if you have questions.
Exhibition Dates: November 27, 2021 - January 2, 2022
Gallery Hours: Saturdays 9 am - 3 pm and Sundays Noon - 3 pm
Second Saturday Gallery Walk: Saturday, December 11, 6 - 8 pm
Art drop off: Thursday, November 18, 9 - 10 am, Saturday, November 20, 10am - Noon, Tuesday, November 23, 8:30 - 9:30am. Other times can be arranged if needed.
Art pickup: Sunday, January 2, 3 - 5 pm or Monday, January 3, 5:30 - 6:30pm
Important reminders:– Artists must be a member of the MBCAC. Become or renew your membership at
or when dropping off your work.
– There is no exhibition fee to participate.
– Work has to be for sale for $200 or under.
– We kindly ask each artist to sign up for one 3-hour gallery sitting shift, to be arranged on intake day. Artists can pay a $25 gallery sitting fee if unable to gallery sit.
– Artists can exhibit up to 3 pieces of artwork. If you are interested in selling multiples: i.e. books, prints, cards, wearables, mugs and etc just email
– The jewelers case is available for up to 4 jewelers, one shelf for each artist.
– All wall-hung artwork must have hanging hardware (i.e., d-rings, wire, cleats, saw tooth brackets, etc.) For the safety of your artwork, resting a canvas frame on nails alone does not count as hardware.
– Size limit: Up to 32" height x 32" width max for wall art. Sculptures must be able to fit on one approx. 12″ x 12″ pedestal. Please email me
if you need a pedestal.
– Please have a label on the back of the artwork that includes: Artist Name, Title, Year, Medium, Size (height x width x depth) and Sale Price.
– Artists will sign a simple consignment agreement when dropping off the artwork
– The MBCAC will retain a 15% commission and will collect sales tax for all sales.
– You will be contacted if your piece sells, and you may replace it with an additional piece.
– Artwork will be installed at the discretion of the Gallery Director.
– MBCAC reserves the right to refuse any work not suitable for the exhibition.
– MBCAC will not be responsible for loss, theft or damage to the work of art submitted.
if you have questions.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Please proofread the spelling and capitalization of your name. Your name will be print as entered into this form.
Reviewed and good to go!
Mailing Address (This will used to send payment for work sold)
Please have work ready to hang with hanging hardware attached (i.e. wire, d-rings, cleats, sawtooth hangers & etc)
You got it!
How many artworks would you like to exhibit?
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Morongo Basin Cultural Arts Council, Inc..