EducationUSA Filminute 2021!
The EducationUSA Filminute 2021 call for entries is now open!
The theme for this year's Filminute is "If These Walls Could Talk".
We encourage all participants to be creative and interpret the above mentioned theme in any way they feel appropriate. All we ask is for your film to be relevant to the theme and under one minute.
Submit your entries by November 7, 2021 and get a chance to win some exciting prizes!
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY!
· Submissions will be reviewed by the prestigious New York Film Academy!
· Shortlisted participants will be invited to a virtual award ceremony
· Top 10 qualifying participants will get a certificate
· Top 5 films will be screened
· 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will get a camera and the opportunity to have their film featured on social media!
TO PARTICIPATE YOU MUST:
· Be a resident of Pakistan between the ages of 15 – 18
· Be currently enrolled in high school - *university students are ineligible*
· Make a film 60 seconds long - no more, no less!
· Include subtitles in English; REMEMBER the members of the Jury may not speak a local Pakistani language.
· Only submit one film.
· Be the sole author of the entry.
· Refrain from using copyrighted material, cite all external sources of footage in your film.
· Not promote any product or service.
· Create material that does not contain any obscene, unlawful or objectionable material.
· Upload your film on Youtube ***please have the link ready before filling this form***.
· Be willing to provide raw footage for your film if you make the initial short-list.
· Be prepared to have your work broadcast on the big screen.
NOTE: FAILURE TO MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION
in case of queries or concerns.
Is your film ready?
Click "Next" to start your submission!
NOTE: NO TIK-TOK VIDEOS!
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Institute of International Education.