HCC Community Groups Survey
COVID Guidelines for Community Groups.
• Masks expected of all those who attend
(we will provide masks for those who do not have one).
• Seats appropriately spaced (six feet apart)--
Church building can be utilized if increased spacing needed.
• Disinfect room weekly.
• No food/snacks—this will reduce close interactions and spread.
• Limited gathering time outside of meeting room.
• If possible, meet outdoors, weather permitting.
• Encourage those who are sick to please stay home.
Groups can make ZOOM option available, if desired.
• We will remain flexible--groups may have to move online
if local cases spike (will follow guidelines from local Health Department).
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Huntington Community Church.