Coffee Brewers Cup
Hario, Chemex, Aeropress, Kalita; Yirgacheffe, Sidamo, Panama. Join us for Boise’s first coffee brewers showdown, where talented coffee professionals compete to craft the ultimate cup of coffee. This is your chance to be a part of Boise's first ever Brewers Cup and go head to head to claim bragging rights. Prizes will be awarded for the top three participants!
Brief overview of the rules:
• Competitors have 5 minutes to set up, and 10 minutes to prepare 3 separate cups of coffee
• Competitors to give a brief presentation of the coffee and the selected brewing method during their 10 minute service
• Must use a manual brewing device
• Brewing device can be any make, design, or brand as long as it is not mechanical or electrical in design
• Can use any water, kettle, grinder, coffee, or grind sifter
• Can choose music for service
• We will provide an Ek43, Fellow kettles, hot water, can help procure brewing equipment if needed, and cups for serving
• Judging will be based on technique, presentation, and perfection in the cup.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
What is your name and affiliation to the coffee world?
What brewing device will you use?
What bean will you be using?
Do you have any extra requirements for your coffee service?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Treefort Music Fest.