CONTINUED CONNECTIVITY ASSURANCE ASSESSMENT
Dear Network Owner/Operator
The DCDT Prescribed Directions refer:
6. AVAILABILITY OF COMMUNICATIONS AND DIGITAL SERVICES
6.1 All service providers of electronic communications networks and services (telecommunications infrastructure and services) must ensure continued service provision.
In this regard, all network owners are required to complete the form below to report incidents related to network availability
It will be appreciated that all operators and service providers of electronic communications networks provides the report every Monday no later than 10 am.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. Name of the company
2. Name and Title of the authorized person to complete this report
3. Indicate Network availability in percentage.
4. If not 95% or above what are the measures to be undertaken in ensuring a minimum of 95% uptime?
5. Does your company have clear maintenance and redundancy plans in place (you may need to present these upon request).
6. If your answer is No above,please provide DCDT with immediate plan to mitigate the above
7. Do you have any challenges or concerns (issues such as network congestion, access to sites, etc),
8. Do you have consumer engagement contingency plans in place? a) Informing consumers of downtime that exceeds two hours b) Protecting the security and privacy of customer communications and their data
9. Any intervention required by the Department or other entity? If yes, please specify what kind of intervention?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service