1. Vendors are expected to treat all event attendees, fellow vendors, volunteers, and staff with respect and kindness.
2. We request that all vendors be fully set up and ready for business by the 10 am event opening and remain open until the event closes at 5 pm. Please plan travel and set-up/pack-up time accordingly.
3. No refunds will be given to vendors who choose not to attend.
4. Smoking is not allowed in the building or on the grounds. We request that anyone who smokes near the grounds field-strips the butts and properly disposes of them.
5. Registration is subject to availability and approval. We will make every effort to fit in all interested vendors. In the event that a registration comes in after all spaces are filled or is deemed to not be eligible for our event, and we are unable to accommodate, we will make an immediate refund.
6. Registration submission and typed name below indicate acceptance and understanding of all vendor policies and terms.
7. A PayPal invoice will be sent to the email address noted above upon approval of my application. The fee will be due 14 days from receipt of the invoice. If the fee is not received your vendor spot will be forfeited.