- Div B In-Person: Sat, Jan 14, 2023 at Rio Hondo College (3600 Workman Mill Rd, Whittier, CA 90601)
- Div C In-Person: Sat, Jan 28, 2023 at Temple City High School (9501 Lemon Ave, Temple City, CA 91780)
- Div B/C Satellite: Sat, Feb 11-18, 2023 on Scilympiad (scilympiad.com)
In order to compete at the tournament, the following requirements must be met:
- You must register your team online (this Google Form). Registration opens on October 14th, 2022 @ 12 PM PT and ends 8 days before the respective tournament (Jan 6, B In-Person; Jan 20, C In-Person; Feb 3, B/C Satellite). All registration opening/closing dates are Fridays.
- You must pay the required registration fees; the fee is $175 per team (In-Person) and $85 per team (Satellite). Registration fees are due by the day of competition.
- If you are competing in the Satellite tournament
, you must register your team(s) in Scilympiad
. Do NOT register your team(s) in Scilympiad if you are competing in the In-Person Tournament
National Science Olympiad’s rule is that each team must be a registered member with National Science Olympiad if they want to compete in an Invitational Tournament. Please make sure all of your teams are registered with your State organization. We will be checking membership status with State Directors.
(Note: For states that do not have team registration in time for the competition, we will be lenient).
There is no limit
on # of teams per school (however, each team must be a registered member with NSO). If your school hosts teams in both divisions, you may fill it out once or twice. In this scenario, you have the option of checking off multiple tournaments in multiple divisions.