Scholarship application form
Please 1. fill this form completely 2. email your essay (topics listed below) 3. email your one page biography (sample below) to
no later than Nov 11th.
Prerequisites for applicants
1. currently enrolled in 12th grade of any local high school (seniors only)
2. at least one parent with Finnish citizenship
3. planning to continue studies in college level
4. recognized as student with high morale, values and positive character with interest to support Finnish community
5. need to be present to personally receive the scholarship award at FABG independence day event
First and last name
High school attending
College planning to attend
Finnish heritage questions
Please answer the following questions.
In your opinion who is the most influential Finn abroad? Why?
According to your experience Finnish culture is all about ... what?
I am proud of my Finnish heritage, because ...
In your mind what are the personal characteristics and attributes that differentiate the Finns from typical Americans?
To me it is important to serve the local Finnish community because ....
Essay topics - choose one topic and email your essay with max 500 words and your one page biography to
A Finn I admire the most
The biggest challenge Finland will be facing in the future
I want to live in Finland/USA because ...
If I would become a president of Finland I would change ...
What the Finnish heritage means to me
email your questions to
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service