GroveYouth RETURNING Leader Application
QUALIFICATIONS TO APPLY
- You are a believer in and follower of Jesus Christ.
- You regularly attend Forest Grove Community Church or another local church (exceptions may be made).
- You have read and understood the GroveYouth Leadership Team Documents on the GroveYouth website (
- You have read and understood the Mennonite Brethren Confession of Faith (
- You must have a successful Criminal Record Check (CRC) before the attending your first youth night. If you are a resident of Saskatoon, this can be done at the church at least 2 weeks prior to the first night you attend. This must be renewed every four years (check with Lizzie to see if you need one –
). If you live outside of Saskatoon, letters can be given for you to go to your police station on your own.
- You must attend all GroveYouth Leadership Training dates for your team to the best of your ability. Dates TBA on website.
- Jr. High leaders must be Grade 12 or older
- Sr. High small group leaders must be at least 1 year out of high school (some exceptions may be made). Those younger may apply for our program or hospitality teams.
- If you have taken a break from GroveYouth for 1+ years, you will need to fill in the FULL (New Applicant) Application.
I have read and understand the above information as well as the documents given on the Leadership Team website.
To apply, click next below.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service