Thank you for inquiring about renting The Studio at St. Ann's Warehouse! Please fill out The Studio Inquiry Form and review The Studio criteria. After you submit this form, you will be contacted by a member of our staff if we need more information and to let you know if your event is possible.
The Studio is a lovely 1,000 square foot flexible open space located inside St. Ann's Warehouse, situated directly on the waterfront in the vibrant neighborhood of DUMBO, Brooklyn, with magnificent views of the New York City skyline and both Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges. The Studio is a great setting for all types of events. We welcome your inquiry and look forward to discussing the event with you.
Please note: The Studio is not available for recurring events.
The Studio vital statistics: [This needs to be on a page on St. Ann’s Website with photos, floor plan)
• 1,000 Sq ft empty room
• 18ft height to the Lighting grid
• Black masonite floor
• Capacity: 104 seated, 204 standing
• 104 chairs, four 6-foot folding tables
• Windows overlooking Manhattan skyline
• Dimmable lighting / Blackout capability
• Retractable projection screen
• Kitchenette area with sink and cooler
• Fully Accessible restrooms across the hall
• Wheelchair Accessible
• Heating and AC
There may be Audio Visual equipment and a piano available for rent from St. Ann’s. Please indicate your requests on the form.