2020- 2021 SVKS High School & College Students Volunteer
(고등학생 봉사는 마감입니다. Wait list로 들어갑니다. 다음에 연락드리겠습니다.)
* 실리콘밸리한국학교 봉사활동에 관심을 가져 주셔서 감사합니다!
* 2020-2021 년도 실리콘밸리한국학교 봉사를 원하는 고등학생들은 꼭! 부모님께서 아래 사항(15번/ 16번)들을 작성해 주십시오.
- Thank you for your interest in volunteering at SVKS !
- If you’d like to sign up to volunteer at SVKS for the 2020-2021 school year, please fill out the registration form below with your parents. (High Schoolers)
- 궁금한 사항은 운영팀으로 문의 바랍니다.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the admin team,
1. 다음 사항을 표시해 주세요. Please mark on the list below.
I'm a new Volunteer
I'm a returning Volunteer
2. 학생 이름 (한국 이름) *Please write your Korean name.
3. Student's Name (Last Name, First Name) *Please write your legal name in English.
4. 내년에 다닐 학교 이름 (School Name for the 2020-2021 school year )
5. 내년 학년 (Grade for the 2020-2021 school year)
6.학생 이메일 주소 (Student's email address)
7. 학생 전화 번호 (Student Phone Number)
8-1 Emergency contact : Parents Name
8-2 Emergency Contact : Parents Phone Number
8-3 Emergency Contact : Parents email address
9. 봉사한 적이 있다면, 어디에서 얼마나 오래 봉사했나요? If you have any volunteering experience, please state where and for how long.
10. 실리콘밸리한국학교를 졸업했나요? Did you graduate from Silicon Valley Korean School?
10-1. 실리콘밸리한국학교 졸업생이면, 졸업년도를 써 주세요. If you're a graduate of SVKS, please write down your graduation year.
11. 특기 사항 : 학급 도우미 이외의 봉사 중에서 관심 있는 분야나 재능이 있는 분야에 표시(check) 하고 other에 자세히 써 주세요. Please let us know if you have any skills that you could help out with in a class.
영상 편집, 홈페이지 관리/제작 Computer
미술 Art 관련 (디자인, 종이 접기, 아동 미술, 한국화 외)
사물 놀이/ 전통 악기
피아노 연주 Piano
12. 만약 주중 봉사가 가능한 봉사자는 주중 봉사가 가능한 요일을 선택해 주십시오. If you can volunteer on weekdays, please select the day of the week.
화요일 오후 3:30-6:30 pm (TA, 한영 3, 서울 1반)
수요일 오후 3:30-6:30 pm (TA, 유치, 서울 3반 봉사)
목요일 오후 3:30-6:30 pm (TA, 서울 2, 서울 2)
금요일 오후 3:30-6:30 pm (TA, 초등 1)
13. 한국어 수준을 간단히 적어 주세요. Please describe your Korean Level.
14. 저희가 알아야 할 건강상의 문제가 있으면 알려 주시기 바랍니다. Please state any medical issues you may have.
15. [Photography Release] I understand that while attending Silicon Valley Korean School my child's image may appear in SVKS-related photographs, videos, or on the school website without recompense or royalty.
Yes, I give consent for SVKS to photograph my child for school purposes and/or at school events.
No, I do not authorize SVKS to photograph for my child for any event.
15-1. If your answer to No.14 was NO, please explain why.
16. [Agreement & Release from Liability] I acknowledge that I have voluntarily applied for my child or children to participate in Silicon Valley Korean School (the “School”). I UNDERSTAND THAT PARTICIPATION AT THE SCHOOL INVOLVES RISKS. MY CHILD/CHILDREN IS/ ARE VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING, AND I HEREBY AGREE TO FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISKS OF INJURY OR DEATH. As consideration for being permitted to participate in the school, I hereby agree that I, my assignees, heirs, distributees, guardians, and legal representatives will not make any claim against, sue, or attach the property of the School, Cupertino High School , Fremont Union High School District , their directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, insurers, insurance brokers, and successors (collectively the “Releasee”). I hereby release the Release from all actions, claims, or demands that I, my assignees, heirs, distributees, guardians, and legal representatives now have or may hereafter have for injury or damage resulting from or related in any respect to my child’s or children’s participation in the Activity, to the extent allowed by law. I further agree to indemnify and hold the Releasee harmless from any and all losses, damages, claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from or relating in any respect to my child’s or children’s participation in the Activity, to the extent allowed by law.
Please check if you agree with No. 16.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS RELEASE AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS., I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT BETWEEN ME AND THE SCHOOL AND SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Silicon Valley Korean School.