Year 6 Parents
Dear Year 6 parents and carers,
We are in the process of conducting our risk assessment to see if it is possible to reopen our school to a select group of pupils. We're sure you will all appreciate how difficult this task is. It would really help us if you could consider the points below and select an option regarding the return of your child.
1) Year 6 children will only return for a maximum of two days due to us adhering to the government directed 2m social distancing rule.
2) The children will return in uniform - winter / summer uniform or PE kit would be acceptable.
3) Children will be kept in socially distanced groups of a maximum of 8 pupils which will not necessarily be friendship groups.
4) Please be aware, children will not necessarily be in their own classroom with their own teacher.
5) Daily activities will be based around promoting wellbeing and transition rather than educational provision.
6) Stricter behaviour rules will be in place. If your child cannot or will not adhere to social distancing rules then they will be risk assessed as being safer at home.
After reading these statements will you be sending your child back to school on the week beginning 15h June
This form was created inside of St Paul's Catholic Junior School.