Starclaire Elite Speed & Power Camp (3 New Weeks!)
$80 per camper per day
Starclaire Recreation Club
7700 Woodstream Dr.
Charlotte, NC 28210
Questions may be directed to Coach Jon Lau (StarclaireJon@Gmail.com)
- College coach led sessions
- Speed & power development using resistance tools (GMX-7’s, stretch cords, drag sox)
- Focus on opening speed, stroke tempo, underwater velocity, turns, finishes
- Race pace training
- Every session will be different
- 18 participants max
- Ages 12-17 Years Old
- Must be a year-round swimmer
- Bring a personal set of fins
- Open to Starclaire members & non-members
- Venmo @StarclaireRecreationClub
- Check written to 'Starclaire Recreation Club' and given to Coach Nic Eriksson or Coach Jon Lau
- Payments may be made day by day or all up front.
*** Please include 'Elite Camp + camp date' on the Venmo details or Check memo ***
Camp Sign Ups
Campers may sign up for multiple days. Every session will be different.
(10 of 18 enrolled) - DONE
Tuesday, Sept 8 @ 5 to 6:30 pm
(7 of 18 enrolled) - DONE
Thursday, Sept 10 @ 5 to 6:30 pm
(9 of 18 enrolled) - DONE
Tuesday, Sept 15 @ 5 to 6:30 pm
(7 of 18 enrolled) - CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER
Thursday, Sept 17 @ 5 to 6:30 pm
(5 of 18 enrolled)
Tuesday, Sept 22 @ 5 to 6:30 pm
(6 of 18 enrolled)
Thursday, Sept 24 @ 5 to 6:30 pm
May include multiple campers (siblings)
Parent Cell Phone #
Camper(s) Best 100 Yard Freestyle Time
Learn more about Coach Nic Eriksson
NCAA Swimming Coach Specializing in Sprint Training
2-Time NCAA National Champion
1-Time USA Swimming Summer National Champion
22-Time NCAA All-American
2012, 2016, 2020 Olympic Trials Qualifier
Learn more about Coach Jon Lau
NCAA Swimming Coach
Coached 10 NCAA Individual/Relay Champions
Coached athletes to 4 NCAA records in sprint events
Coached athletes to 85 NCAA All-American performances
- Must arrive and depart wearing masks.
- Participants must arrive wearing swimsuits. Participants may use the restrooms, but changing is not allowed.
- Maintain 6 ft distances.
- Bring your own, properly labeled water bottle (already filled).
- Any participant experiencing any symptoms of a fever, recent cough, unusual fatigue, headache or has been exposed to someone who has any symptoms should remain home and seek medical treatment.
- If any participant has a fever or symptoms of illnesses, they may not attend the clinic until 14 days after the fever or other symptoms has ceased.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service