AES Withdrawal Form
If you have additional questions or need help with your transition, please email We will confirm your withdrawal form submission before proceeding with our withdrawal procedures.
Parent's Last Name *
Your answer
Parent's First Name *
Your answer
Parent's Email Address *
Your answer
Last Day at AES (mm/dd/yyyy) *
School Reports/Transcripts and Attendance Certificate:
Our Registrar Office will provide a standard scanned withdrawal packet (school reports, transcripts and attendance certificate) for Elementary and Middle School students. High School students need to request for a transcript through the Parchment online portal. Before we can release the withdrawal packet you MUST return ID Cards (if you leave midyear), textbooks (if any) library books, MESAC/ASIAC uniforms and clear all of your children's outstanding fees for tuition and cafeteria. Thank you!
Child 1: First and Last Name *
Your answer
Child 1: Current Grade Level *
Child 2: First and Last Name
Your answer
Child 2: Current Grade Level
Child 3: First and Last Name
Your answer
Child 3: Current Grade Level
Child 4: First and Last Name
Your answer
Child 4: Current Grade Level
We are moving to... *
Reason(s) for withdrawal *
What school is/are your child/ren transferring to:
Your answer
* I consent to AES supplying confidential information and references for my child to any educational institution which I propose, or which requests them from AES. *
By completing this form I am withdrawing my child/children from AES on the date provided above. My child/children will no longer be enrolled at AES after that date. *
How was your overall experience at AES? Your sincere feedback will help us improve. *
Extremely dissatisfied
Extremely satisfied
Would you like to share any other feedback about AES?
Your answer
Before I leave, I would like to have an Exit Interview regarding my family's experience at AES.
Please provide us with your forwarding address:
Your answer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of American Embassy School. Report Abuse