You have been invited to take part in the World's Largest Commemoration Event: The 75th Anniversary Celebration of D-Day!!! To celebrate this momentous occasion, we will travel to Normandy France to participate in the 75th anniversary Parade, as well as play several concerts in Normandy and Paris, France! It will be the opportunity of a lifetime.
Here is some information you no doubt want to know:
1. To register for the trip, please fill out the form below, and pay a $200 deposit per traveler by September 5th, 2017. This deposit is non-refundable.
2. You may register for the trip at anytime up to December 19th . At any point you join the trip, the full amount due at that time must be paid to secure your trip.
-The last day to drop out of the trip is May 1st, 2019. Please see the schedule below for more info.
3. Please see the payment schedule below for information on due dates, amounts, and cancellation policies.
4. ALL band and orchestra students will march in the parade, whether you are in marching band or not. We will have after-school rehearsals in the Spring of 2019 to prepare.
5. All traveling adults must be trained chaperones. Training will be offered throughout the year at specific dates.
6. Parent Chaperones will be assigned to a group of students. They will be your responsibility for the entire trip.
7. Non-chaperone adults must book their own travel. This also includes non-orchestra siblings.
8. You must have a current passport to travel. If your Passport expires before January 1st, 2020, it must be renewed before traveling.
9. Class of 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 - you are all invited to go!!!!