Unite150 Food Vendor Application
Thank you for your interest in being a food vendor at The Unite150 concert on June 27th 2020.
Unite 150 is a FREE outdoor full-day concert featuring Manitoba’s iconic music acts, exciting cultural programming and memorable family fun!
- Live performances from some of Manitoba’s greatest musicians – past, present, and future
- Multicultural programming
- Concert tavern featuring locally made spirits and craft beer unique to Manitoba
- Alcohol-Free family fun zone
- Savour some of Manitoba’s great cuisine in the Pratts Wholesale Food Zone
- Enjoy a unique shopping experience as you connect with Manitoba crafters
- Live streamed and available for home viewing or community gatherings across the province.
- Full concert line-up available in May including a complete listing of bands, acts, programs and entertainment.
Expected attendance approximately 20,000
Please fill out the following form by March 1, 2020. If you have been selected, you will be notified by March 15, 2020. Payment will be due by April 15, 2020.
Please take a moment to review the following information. Once you have read in full click below to move forward with the application.
Due to the number of applications and the limited space available, please note that submission of your application does not guarantee your inclusion at the event. Your application will go through an approval process and the coordinator will notify you regarding your status. Vendors not selected to participate will receive a full refund. Food Vendors must carry a minimum of $1,000,000 Liability Insurance. If vendors do not have insurance, contact us for options and continue with application. Unite150 is unable to offer exclusivity to any of our vendors. This means that there may be more than one vendor selling similar items, however we will do our best to respect your individuality. You are responsible for complying with all City of Winnipeg Fire Dept., Health Dept., and Water and Waste requirements and must include a copy of your food handling certificate with your application.The use of plastic and/or Styrofoam products is prohibited. Vendors are required to use paper and/ or compostable products (plates, containers, cups, napkins) as this is a green-focused event. No exceptions. Unite150 will be scheduling set-up times with each individual vendor. Vendors must be operational all day(s) and/or hours as outlined on vendor application form. Vendor locations will be decided by Unite150 in advance and communicated to participating vendors. This event is rain or shine and no refunds will be offered due to weather or other circumstances.
I have read and understand the vendor application and event requirements.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Archevent.