Articles of Confederation Submission Form
Your LAST Name
Your FIRST Name
Your class period
1. America's first plan of government was known as?
Declaration of Independence
Articles of Confederation
2. Under the Articles of Confederation who had more power?
both the states and the federal government had equal power
3. Why did some people worry about making the federal government too powerful?
that was not a fear anyone had
it would interrupt the NBA Finals
they were worried it would abuse their rights like England had
they had to ask England for permission
4. Who was President of the United States under the Articles of Confederation?
there was no president or head of state
5. Under the Articles of Confederation why was trade between states difficult?
each state had their own trade laws
the British made it illegal
all trade was controlled by Congress
the dollar was worth more than gold
6. Which statement is true about Congress' power to tax under the Articles of Confederation?
Congress could pass and collect taxes
Congress could tax but not collect the money
the King set the tax code for Congress
the British taxed the French and gave America the money
7. Which of the following best describes the value of continental currency under the Articles of Confederation?
the money was worthless
the money was worth more than gold
Americans preferred to use British pounds and shilings
most Americans during the time period were Big Ballers
8. Which of the following is TRUE after the American Revolution?
the nation was in debt from the war and could not pay it back
the nation paid all of its war debt off
England paid the United States for the cost of the war
France gave the United States money to pay off debts to the English
9. Which of the following statements best describe what the British were doing to America after the American Revolution?
they were arming the Indians in the Northwest Territory
they refused to leave their forts in the Northwest Territory
they made separate trade agreements with each state
all of these
10. What was the biggest result of Shay's Rebellion?
Shay's Rebellion proved that the Articles of Confederation were strong
Shay's Rebellion proved that the Articles of Confederation were too weak
Shay's Rebellion proved that America should not have fought the Revolution
Shay's Rebellion proved that Lebron James is a better player than Michael Jordan
11. Copy and paste your vocabulary and definitions from part 1 of the assignment from your livebinder into the box below:
12. Copy and paste your questions and answers from part 2 of the assignment from your livebinder into the box below:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service