Application for Manager, Content Development & Production
This full-time, Houston-office based position manages the development of content for all professional learning experiences across delivery mechanisms: face to face and online. For questions about this position, please contact Whitney Dove (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop training, style guides, and templates for writers across multiple products.
- Manage and monitor the quantity and quality being submitted as production ready.
- Ensure written content is developed after the completion of a blueprint that includes the participation of the appropriate
curriculum development project manager.
- Manage timelines, quality control criteria and processes for incoming product moving into production.
- Develop a system, including naming conventions, for organizing content across multiple product lines.
- Develop structures and processes for accessing and using customer feedback.
- Ensure the accuracy and quality of automated and other information sent to customers across professional development
product lines and over time.
- Ensure content meets quality criteria prior to releasing to production.
- Ensure post-production content meets quality criteria.
- Master’s Degree Required
- At least 5 years classroom teaching experience
- Understanding of NISE philosophy
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Maturity and good judgment
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Problem prevention and problem solving
- Work with others to develop efficient processes and procedures
- Highly proficient with the Google office suite, including Google Drive and Gmail
- Comfortable using video conferencing tools such as Zoom
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of NISE Institute. -
Terms of Service