Registration Form: Plaster Creek Stewards 10 Year Celebration T-Shirt Design
2019 marks 10 years of work of Plaster Creek Stewards in the Plaster Creek watershed. We are thrilled to see such a community of care and support in the watershed as well as the work begun to restore health and beauty. We want to celebrate this milestone with a t-shirt design, but want the design to come from the people of the watershed. So get your ideas together and send them to us (hopefully the guidelines below are helpful) and we will announce the chosen design March 1.
• Must include the words Plaster Creek Stewards or the unaltered Plaster Creek Stewards logo (please find on our website
• Must also include reference to 10 Years
• Design should be inspired by the mission of Plaster Creek Stewards at
• Must be completely original.
• Designs should be for front or front/back of t-shirt.
• Final shirt color has not been chosen, please design for single color ink (black or white suggested).
• Design submission should be created in Adobe Illustrator or similar program. Must be in Vector format and submitted as a PDF and 300 dpi TIFF.
• Multiple designs may be submitted.
Suggested themes include:
• Restoring health and beauty to the watershed
• Reconnecting people to each other and to their watershed
• urban and rural landscape,
• native plants,
• watershed and watershed restoration
• To submit entries please fill out the form below and then send your entry to
• Deadline is midnight February 15
• Entries will be judged by Plaster Creek Stewards faculty and staff, and voted on by 2018 Summer Research students. Winner will be announced March 1st.
• Winning design will be announced on Facebook and by email. Winner will receive a free t-shirt and $100 Visa gift card.
• Email questions to
* Calvin students: If submitting for Kill-a-Watt points, the deadline is January 21, midnight, and 10 points will be awarded to your dorm.
By submitting an entry, the artist consents that it is his/her own original work and that he/she has all necessary rights and permissions to use included elements. The t-shirt contest team reserves the right to make adjustments and alterations to the winning entry to ensure that the reproduction of the image is of best quality. The winning artist releases to Plaster Creek Stewards the exclusive right to artwork to be used for their promotional material. The winner(s) will be rewarded with a Plaster Creek Stewards shirt featuring his/her design and a $100 gift card. No submissions will be returned.
Name (first and last)
Calvin Students wanting Kill-a-Watt points (10) please enter your dorm name!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Calvin College.
Terms of Service