SA Tech Services Tech Request Form
Welcome to our Tech Request Form. SA Tech Services provides technical services in the College Union Ballroom, Wadsworth Auditorium, Doty Recital Hall, and select outdoor venues. If your event does not take place in one of these spaces and you would like to rent equipment, please use our rental form.
SA TECH DOES NOT OPERATE IN THE SUMMER SESSION
For technical assistance over the summer, please contact the Office of Scheduling and Events
TERMS OF SERVICE
1. Student Association Technical Services (SA Tech) reserves the right to deny any request received within two weeks of the event.
2. If a request is submitted within two weeks of the event and SA Tech chooses to accept the request, they are subject to the following late fees: Within 2 weeks of the event: $75; Within 1 week of the event: $100; Within 48 hours of the event: $150 late fee along with double the normal rate of pay per technician at the discretion of the Technical Director of Scheduling, Finance, and Customer Service.
3. SA Tech will not provide services for an event if a request form has not been submitted by the sponsoring organization and received by SA Tech. Please address questions about the tech request form to
4. SA Tech will not accept email and in-person requests for technical services. The only acceptable way of requesting services from SA Tech is to complete this form.
5. SA Tech does not provide services to student organizations which are not recognized by the Student Association (SA).
6. A qualified SA Tech student technician must accompany all SA Tech equipment throughout the duration of the event, including set-up and tear-down, unless the equipment is part of an approved rental.
7. A minimum of two technicians will be scheduled for every event unless deemed unnecessary by the Director of Scheduling, Finance, and Customer Service.
8. SA Tech reserves the right to determine the appropriate number of hours required to properly set up and tear down an event. Sponsoring organizations should expect to pay for a minimum of one hour for set-up and one hour for tear-down per technician. All facility reservations for events worked by SA Tech must be made with The Office of Scheduling, Events & Conference Services. Reservations must begin 1.5 hours before the intended event start time.
9. Safe working conditions MUST be maintained. SA Tech will not set up or operate equipment in unsafe conditions. SA Tech reserves the right to determine the quality of working conditions.
10. The supply and quality of CDs, DVDs, laptops, and any other media are the responsibility of the sponsoring organization. Please test these items prior to the event.
11. The supply and quality of adapters such as HDMI, VGA, etc. are the responsibility of the sponsoring organization. SA Tech does not provide adapters for any devices to be used with projectors. Organizations wishing to use projection must provide their own adapters.
12. All production and cues for events are the responsibility of the sponsoring organization. When possible, the sponsoring organization should arrange for a sound check and/or rehearsal prior to the actual event.
13. If an event is canceled, it is the responsibility of the sponsoring organization to pay for any technical services already rendered and contact SA Tech immediately at
. Included should be the name of the event and reason for the cancellation. If contact is made within 24 hours of the event the organization may be subject to a $20 late cancellation fee. If no contact is made, the organization may be charged for all services to be provided plus an additional $50 fee.
I have read and understand the terms of service.
By completing this section I acknowledge that I have read and understand the terms of service outlined above.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of State University College at Geneseo.