USF 2019-2020 Student Lottery Parking Permit Application
Please be aware of the following with regards to the Department of Public Safety’s Parking Lottery Application and Parking Permit Policy:
• The deadline for applications is Wednesday, July 31, 2019 by 4:00 p.m. Late applications will not be accepted.
• Due to the limited number of parking spaces on campus, students living on campus or university sponsored housing are NOT eligible to receive parking permits.
• Additionally, students living off-campus within a three mile radius of the campus perimeter are NOT eligible to receive parking permits. Address verification will be conducted on all student applications.
• Lottery winners & non-winners will be notified via email on Wednesday, August 7, with instructions to proceed in the new parking permit website that Public Safety has developed.
• Your application will not be processed if there is missing information.
• DPS reserves the right to change permit fees and parking application requirements without notice.
• Lottery applicants pay no fees at the time of application. Winners will be notified via email regarding payment.
• If selected, all permits will be mailed upon online purchase.
• Refunds may be issued during the first 3 weeks of the semester. Please see our refund policy in the general parking rules and regulations located on the second page of the application.
• Be aware USF campus parking permits do not guarantee your vehicle a parking space on campus.
• Any persons with outstanding on-campus vehicle citations will not be issued a USF parking permit, unless immediate payment is made with the Public Safety Administrative Office.
• Please read and Agree to the General Parking Rules and Regulations on the third page of the application. Applications will not be processed without agreeing to these rules.
USF CWID #
(8-digit Student ID #)
Home Street Address
(Must be physical address where you reside during academic year. No PO Box.)
(Ex. Oakland, CA)
License Plate Number
(Check all that apply.)
Arts & Sciences
Nursing and Health Professions
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Faculty and Staff DonsApps.