When: April 28, 2014, 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Where: Vignelli Center, Rochester Institute of Technology
2:30 pm~3:00 pm Registration and premeeting networking
3:00 pm~3:15 pm WiSTEE Connect Vision and Progress, Jie Qiao
3:15 pm~4:15 pm Round table discussion "LEAN IN -- Women in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Entrepreneurship"
4:15 pm~5:15 pm Networking reception
Tip: Share a 5-minute personal story to describe what LEAN IN means to you: Perspective and Insights on Being a Woman in Science, Technology, Engineering and Entrepreneurship.
Confirmed discussion ice-breakers:
1. Dr. Stefi Baum. Professor, Director, Chester F. Carlson Center for Imaging Science, Rochester Institute of Technology
2. Dr. Jannick Rolland, Brian J. Thompson Professor of Optical Engineering, Director of the NSF I/UCRC Center for Freeform Optics, Institute of Optics, University of Rochester
3. Dr. Kelly Hutchinson-Anderson, Assistant Professor of Chemistry Education, Nazareth College
4. Dr. Toni Whited, Professor, William E Simon Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Rochester
5. Ms. Linda Marshall, President of Linmar Enterprises Inc.
6. Ms. Kathleen Schubach, Account Executive at IPLogic, Inc.
RSVP: Please complete the following form clearly as the information will be used to generate name-tags.
WiSTEE Connect vision: Promote women leadership in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Entrepreneurship, bridge the gap between Science and Business, and provide a forum to learn, connect and lead.
More about WiSTEE Connect: www.wisteeconnect.org