Student Insight Series Registration Form
Register today for PCMA Student Insight Series: Exploring Career Paths Into the Events Industry! This session is co-hosted by PCMA Heartland and Greater Philadelphia Chapters.
Get ready now for a career in events! Industry pros will discuss surprising paths to their careers and the skills that will position you as a contender. Invest two hours in your future, Feb. 23, 4-6 p.m. ET.
General Session conversation with:
- Gina Meier, Director of HR, PCMA
- Scott Chase, Director of HR, Pharmacy First
Breakouts discussions about career paths:
- Alex Land, Director of Member Engagement, National Ready Mixed Concrete Association
- Geoff VanDeusen, Director of Operations and Events, United Soccer Coaches
- Jessica Blubaugh, Director of Partnerships and Events, WIN for KC
- Darnell Belford, National Account Manager, Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Maribeth Oberheide, Senior Global Event Strategist, Maritz Global Events
- Lindsay Williams, Sales Manager, GES
When: February 23rd, 2021 4:00 - 6:00 pm ET
Where: Zoom (access links provided in registration confirmation email)
Questions? Contact Teresa Hellman,
Please select your category.
If you're a student, please type Student
If you're unsure of your regional chapter, review our listing here:
Southwest & Pacific
Submit a question to the HR panel
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service