YCore Fellows Application - Winter 2020 Peninsula Project Lead Application
YCore is a social impact fellowship that helps you make a difference today while building tools for tomorrow. We partner teams of young professionals with community-based nonprofits to tackle important projects.
Our fall cohorts will run from October 2019-January 2020 in San Francisco and the Peninsula.
How it works:
- The time commitment this fall is flexible (roughly 1-2 hrs/week), and from February- June would go up to 5-8 hrs/week.
- Work closely with a local nonprofit and four peers on a strategically significant project
- Grow your skills and perspective on community issues
- Learn about design thinking, fundraising, nonprofit management, social systems , and more
- Join a lifelong community of like-minded changemakers and friends
Roles: Currently, YCore is recruiting for Project Leads in the Peninsula. Applications for team member roles in San Francisco and the Peninsula as well as Project Lead positions in SF will open in January 2020.
Commitment: You must be based in the Bay Area. We do not have remote opportunities at this time.
- 5-ish hours per week (5-8 hours per week for project leads)
- Bi-weekly workshops in San Francisco or the Peninsula (depending on your cohort)
- Weekly or bi-weekly meetings with your project team
- Give or raise $1500 for YCore programming ($2000 for project leads). We train Fellows in fundraising and we are uniquely funded by the demographic we serve.
- Post-college (or equivalent experience) with some work experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Passion for social impact and learning more about the nonprofit space
- Desire to embody YCore's values of empathy, commitment, community advocacy, and fun
- Work experience in a nonprofit or social business a plus, but not required
This application is being accepted on a rolling basis through the end of October 2019.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of YCore.